I just wanted to say | The Boneyard

I just wanted to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is the best I have felt about the program in three years. Thankful for that.

Also, our head coach looks like Archer. I will buy a case of scotch for any member of the media who can get him to say the words "Just the tip" in a press conference.

Reaction Score
This is the best I have felt about the program in three years. Thankful for that.

Also, our head coach looks like Archer. I will buy a case of scotch for any member of the media who can get him to say the words "Just the tip" in a press conference.

I got him to say 'just the tip' in a press conference yesterday. I like JW Blue. Thanks!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?

Reaction Score
just happy that Kevin Ollie is here to save the mens program from extinction, if not for KO, Geno would be left to carry the flag, but yes, Warde has definitely made a splash with the hire, and yes it does feel like happy days are here again.

Now if we could just get out of this conference. Grumble, grumble

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Hoops looks bright and football looks like we may have a guy who can right the ship.

It's absolutely imperative we get out of here before the Big12 moves and grabs 2 or 4 of Cinci, UCF, USF or BYU.

If we had our seat in the ACC, 'quite frankly' I don't see many hoops programs that would look better going forward aand football would be primed for a turnaround as all the northeast schools are in a downturn as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom