I Just Heard PP Fired | The Boneyard

I Just Heard PP Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Is this true...anyone? Please please be true.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Joy isn't the right emotion. I'm sure wanted it to work out.

I do feel a tremendous sense of relief along with a sense of hope that things will get better, though it will be a difficult road. I'm hopeful.

Reaction Score
DeLeone officially gone also

UConn Athletic Communications – September 30, 2013 – Pasqualoni Relieved Of Responsibilities

STORRS, Conn. -- University of Connecticut Director of Athletics Warde Manuel has announced on Monday morning that head football coach Paul Pasqualoni has been relieved of his responsibilities immediately. Manuel will announce an interim head coach later on Monday.

In addition, associate head coach and offensive line head coach George DeLeone has also been relieved of his responsibilities.

“I am making this change in our football coaching staff now as we approach the conference season to see an improved performance from our football program,” said Manuel. “I am disappointed in the record of our team thus far, but I am confident that our coaching staff and student-athletes will continue to work hard to improve and that will be reflected on the field of play as we start our American Athletic Conference season.”

According his employment contract, Pasqualoni will receive from the University a $750,000 payment in full satisfaction of all financial obligations of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom