I have to admit... | The Boneyard

I have to admit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What the Yankees are doing is quite impressive. 20 games over .500 now and they keep finding ways to win games in which they are down or close. Simply amazing. I'm not sure they'll keep playing at the pace they're playing at, but gotta give it up to them for doing so well thus far.

Reaction Score
Yes, it really does suck to admit that they are playing better than any team in baseball. They won't finish at this pace but however they finish the second half it will likely be enough to win the division by a healthy margin.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Yes, it really does suck to admit that they are playing better than any team in baseball. They won't finish at this pace but however they finish the second half it will likely be enough to win the division by a healthy margin.
As few of their players really seem to be hitting their stride yet it is conceivable that once they kick it into gear they will start playing much better.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I have to admit that it was happy to see the Sox starters outpich the Rays starters this weekend. Good start to the 2nd half.

Reaction Score
I have to admit that it was happy to see the Sox starters outpich the Rays starters this weekend. Good start to the 2nd half.

Sox played well this weekend. Good to see Ellsbury and Middlebrooks get 3 hits each today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom