"I have a dream my friends..." | The Boneyard

"I have a dream my friends..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seeing the Roman Numeral XII painted around the 20's on the field at the RENT. The Athletic Department FINALLY allowing a sled dog team to lead the player charge onto the field pregame. Texas Roadhouse parking a food truck behind the Jumbotron to sell "Bevo" burgers. Weathering the storm against Cyclones. Declaring hunting season open against bears, wildcats, & jayhawks. Bringing raiders & sooners to justice. Eliminating the plague & pestilence of horned frogs. Padlocking errant cowboys into the dungeon. Taking moonshine away from mountain men like candy from a baby.
Something inspired me this a.m.

Reaction Score
To sleep, perchance to dream.

Yep..playing Texas. Oklahoma,Baylor, etc in football and WVU and Kansas in basketball would be an exciting schedule...a very tough schedule.

Instant elevation....

Reaction Score
Seeing the Roman Numeral XII painted around the 20's on the field at the RENT. The Athletic Department FINALLY allowing a sled dog team to lead the player charge onto the field pregame. Texas Roadhouse parking a food truck behind the Jumbotron to sell "Bevo" burgers. Weathering the storm against Cyclones. Declaring hunting season open against bears, wildcats, & jayhawks. Bringing raiders & sooners to justice. Eliminating the plague & pestilence of horned frogs. Padlocking errant cowboys into the dungeon. Taking moonshine away from mountain men like candy from a baby.
Something inspired me this a.m.

Wow, that got me jacked! To quote another boneyarder, I'm 12 toes in!

Reaction Score
Let's continue to cage the binturongs while we're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom