I Hate This | The Boneyard

I Hate This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Two weeks without a game just because of exams, ugh.
Nobody seems to care about us fans.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I agree: no consideration whatever for the fans. Damn those professors. They actually expect the players to attend classes and take exams. What do they think this is, a university?

JS

Reaction Score
The players are to blame too. All that time spent on exam break indulging themselves with the pointless frivolity of cramming and taking tests.

There's no parity in the courses, either. Many of the tests are boring, and the players could pass without breaking a sweat. Only a few are real contests in which there's a danger the professor could win.

Reaction Score

Gotta agree. It really ticks me off when a university can't get its priorities right.

Reaction Score
The players should get someone to take the tests for them. Basketball players should play basketball. People good at taking tests should take the tests. If you're good at basketball, why would you want to spend time taking tests? It's that simple.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Obviously a PON we've missed. Out student-athletes are students. Imagine how much better they could be if all that time spent studying was spent on the court? What don't they understand about my entertainment v. their future. Isn't the choice clear?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Obviously a PON we've missed. Out student-athletes are students. Imagine how much better they could be if all that time spent studying was spent on the court? What don't they understand about my entertainment v. their future. Isn't the choice clear?
True, just look at how good they become when they get away from college and become professionals.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

Join us at the Maggie Dixon Classic at Madison Square Garden tomorrow. Good basketball, good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom