OT: I hate these threads but... Denver? | The Boneyard

OT: I hate these threads but... Denver?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Going to Colorado next week for the first anniversary. Two days in Denver, one in Boulder, two in Estes Park.

What ya got for me?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Mexican food should be better than CT. That's all I got.

Reaction Score
Downtown Denver has this great area, they have free buses shuttles that go their rennovated train station which is bars, shopping and restaurants. Upright pianos on the streets for people to entertain. Great street food. Some down and out element but all in all not too bad. Weed is legal. What more you want?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I thought Denver was just about weed these days.

Reaction Score
golden and red rocks are like 20 min outside downtown denver. golden's a western touristy town with coors hq

Reaction Score
If your in Denver for a couple days make it easy on yourself and hang out in LoDo. There are tons of places to eat and hang out depending on your mood and interest. This area is from around Coors Field to a few blocks SW of 16th Street mall. Jax Oyster Bar is great. Bunch of places in Union Station. Larimer Square. Beer gardens. Shopping. Comedy Works. Howl at the Moon. ViewHouse. Denver Chop House. For mex food Illegal Pete’s is cool. And it’s all surrounded by conv center, Pepsi center, aquarium, elitch, museums, etc.
Boulder has got Pearl St but it’s a bit touristy. Cool hiking trails all around. CU campus. People go tubing in the canyon but the waters too cold for me in springs.
Estes Park is a great place to chill out. Lots of shops downtown. RMNC trails. The Stanley Hotel (The Shining) is cool for dining.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom