I hate injuries, but....... | The Boneyard

I hate injuries, but.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Listen, I love our girls like my own daughters (who are both graduating from UCONN this May) and it pains me when they are injured. That being said, I can't help but be excited about all the possibilities for our bench players when they get the opportunity to step up!

What will Saniya do in her starting role and big increase in minutes-especially if Rosemary continues her magic? What will Natalie do in her second game-considering a potential big increase in floortime? Lou will also be called on for more minutes-could this be the game where she finds the stroke she used during First Night when she buried Stewie in the 3 pt contest?

First and foremost, MoJet-get better asap. In the meanwhile, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching the bench rise to the occasion!! Go Huskies!!!!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Listen, I love our girls like my own daughters (who are both graduating from UCONN this May) and it pains me when they are injured. That being said, I can't help but be excited about all the possibilities for our bench players when they get the opportunity to step up!

What will Saniya do in her starting role and big increase in minutes-especially if Rosemary continues her magic? What will Natalie do in her second game-considering a potential big increase in floortime? Lou will also be called on for more minutes-could this be the game where she finds the stroke she used during First Night when she buried Stewie in the 3 pt contest?

First and foremost, MoJet-get better asap. In the meanwhile, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching the bench rise to the occasion!! Go Huskies!!!!
If this had to happen, I'm content that it happened NOW, not in March. It will give the coaches time to look at more players, sort things out, and get ready for the final run. There is nothing more discouraging or unexpected as injuries such as this one.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Moriah is expected to start Friday's game against Houston.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Report from the XL Center following early warmups :

Moriah is in uniform and is warming up;

Natalie still has a splint on her left hand;

Saniya is doing the final warmup after missing the earlier session.

Game is about to start.

Reaction Score
If this had to happen, I'm content that it happened NOW, not in March. It will give the coaches time to look at more players, sort things out, and get ready for the final run. There is nothing more discouraging or unexpected as injuries such as this one.

Not being rude Monte but this is not what you said. There is nothing more discouraging or unexpected as injuries such as this one. It is a simple strain and she is to miss one game, no biggie.
What is discouraging and unexpected usually has the acronym ACL attached to it, that or what Nat B is coming back from. Or Amida Brimah on the men's side for that fact. Those are what I would consider very discouraging and unexpected.
Nock on wood, our team has been for the most part very healthy and fortunate. In this particular situation we actually have a Nurse who operates like a surgeon on the floor to step in. :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Not being rude Monte but this is not what you said. There is nothing more discouraging or unexpected as injuries such as this one. It is a simple strain and she is to miss one game, no biggie.
What is discouraging and unexpected usually has the acronym ACL attached to it, that or what Nat B is coming back from. Or Amida Brimah on the men's side for that fact. Those are what I would consider very discouraging and unexpected.
Nock on wood, our team has been for the most part very healthy and fortunate. In this particular situation we actually have a Nurse who operates like a surgeon on the floor to step in. :)

don't let Kib see this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69