I guess this one is on me. | The Boneyard

I guess this one is on me.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
My wife accepted an invitation to a friend's house. I could not get out of going. So when we finally left their house and I got to check on the game, we were down 5. When I unlocked the back door to our house, we were down 3. I turned on the game, and as soon as I started watching, in less than 2 minutes, we were down 13.

My bad.

Shudna watched any of it, I guess.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My wife accepted an invitation to a friend's house. I could not get out of going. So when we finally left their house and I got to check on the game, we were down 5. When I unlocked the back door to our house, we were down 3. I turned on the game, and as soon as I started watching, in less than 2 minutes, we were down 13.

My bad.

Thanks Richz!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Don't fall on that sword Rich.

upload_2017-12-21_23-3-34.jpeg

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

My bad.

mush, I knew somebody had to blow it for us

unfortunately for you, what you watched must have looked like the AR game :). Trust me, they were much better today

Reaction Score
The moment they didn't call the foul on Ristic when Vital was going up to tie it, the team lost heart. Alkins hit a 3. Huge emotional turnaround.

Unless you telepathed the ref not to call it, your watching didn't turn the game around.

Reaction Score
This game was potentially winnable. The final score is deceiving. UConn was right in this game. Proud of how hard the kids played for at least 35 minutes. AZ has lots of talent and UConn was right in it until AZ made some plays to seal it in the closing minutes.

If UConn played that well against Monmouth or Columbia, it would have been an easy double digit win. Most definitely a better effort. BUT, UConn definitely needs to share the ball better. 5 assists just isn't enough to get a W in most cases.

Last edited:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The moment they didn't call the foul on Ristic when Vital was going up to tie it, the team lost heart. Alkins hit a 3. Huge emotional turnaround.

Unless you telepathed the ref not to call it, your watching didn't turn the game around.

Vital was driving for the lead, we were down one :)

lots of body contact, they do make that call more often than not

Reaction Score
Vital was driving for the lead, we were down one :)

lots of body contact, they do make that call more often than not

The body contact was fine for me. What I didn't like was the arm extended to Vital's chest.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The body contact was fine for me. What I didn't like was the arm extended to Vital's chest.

For the first half, and almost half of the 2nd half, they called it very tight. Everything was a foul. Then at about the 12 minute mark, it was like they all swallowed their whistles in unison and let everything go. Zona adjusted quickly, and really started to get physical with little shoves, an arm in front of anyone going around a corner, etc. All stuff that would have been called in the 1st half.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom