I guess the "no one can be worse than Edsall" guys | The Boneyard

I guess the "no one can be worse than Edsall" guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Pasqualoni's lousy coaching doesn't make Edsall's any better. And in case you were curious, Edsall QUIT. It wasn't like UConn had the choice of keeping him.

Reaction Score
Nope, but Edsall's mediocrity and failing upwards sure looks good right now.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Pasqualoni's lousy coaching doesn't make Edsall's any better. And in case you were curious, Edsall QUIT. It wasn't like UConn had the choice of keeping him.

Why are you still here. Wasn't just you who said football should be downgraded..You quit on UCONN when you stated that. Go away

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Why are you still here. Wasn't just you who said football should be downgraded..You quit on UCONN when you stated that. Go away

LOL. I have repeatedly said that UConn athletics was in a death spiral, and had to do something extraordinary. It just didn't occur to me that the extraordinary thing UConn would do would be something extraordinarily stupid like keep Pasqualoni.

Reaction Score
No one can be worse than Edsall? No one said that, everyone here saw what Grob did to syracuse. No one figured P would be our Grob. Programs usually grow from this, our program being so young poses different challenges.

Reaction Score
You're one of the "Edsall left the talent cupboard bare" guys aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom