I feel like this is appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
RViJJnx.jpg

Reaction Score
duck those 8 minutes he didn't play, I don't remember a single minute he wasn't on the court

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
duck those 8 minutes he didn't play, I don't remember a single minute he wasn't on the court
lol i think it was the louisville game when he got his 2nd foul

Reaction Score
Since we will still be in the renamed Big East. Can we add to our total conference and tourny titles?
Have all records ceased to exist after tonigh?

Reaction Score
Since we will still be in the renamed Big East. Can we add to our total conference and tourny titles?
Have all records ceased to exist after tonigh?

They'll most likely go with the Catholic 7, who are trying to keep the Big East name, and MSG as their tourney venue.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Why?
They bought the name not the history.
PC is going to hang all of our BE championship banners in the Dunk. True story. Gampel will have some empty walls, but will still have actual NCAA Championship banners, unlike some lame-ass schools in central NY.

Reaction Score
His records will never be broken, standing forever. The best part is that they happened in NYC. He'll always be a great playground legend like few others in NYC.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
The C7 were 1-6 versus the balance of the conference (2-7 overall) in this tourney.

Their records will improve next year, but it may not be because they are better programs.

Reaction Score
Was going to start another thread but the general feel and direction of this thread suits me just fine. Today is Selection Sunday. I have my UConn gear on including the white and black No.1 hat from the 2011 Championship. I've been with this team since the Yankee Conference.The spirit and success of this basketball program looms as large as ever over this season and this tournament despite literally no one in the media having the balls to talk about what a tragedy it is that UConn is not on the board.In fact with so many of the "so-called" elite teams either having crappy seasons(Kentucky for starters...and, by the way, up yours Calamari!) or losing in their conference tournaments(Michigan,Indiana,Butler for starters) an argument can be made that, pound for pound, no team got the results from its collective spirit and effort than UConn this year. I have arranged some summer employment for the presidents of the Big East Schools and the NCAA this summer....cleaning Fishy's septic tank with straws. You do have a septic tank right Fishmeister? If not get one! :p

GO HUSKIES!!!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Was going to start another thread but the general feel and direction of this thread suits me just fine. Today is Selection Sunday. I have my UConn gear on including the white and black No.1 hat from the 2011 Championship. I've been with this team since the Yankee Conference.The spirit and success of this basketball program looms as large as ever over this season and this tournament despite literally no one in the media having the balls to talk about what a tragedy it is that UConn is not on the board.In fact with so many of the "so-called" elite teams either having crappy seasons(Kentucky for starters...and, by the way, up yours Calamari!) or losing in their conference tournaments(Michigan,Indiana,Butler for starters) an argument can be made that, pound for pound, no team got the results from its collective spirit and effort than UConn this year. I have arranged some summer employment for the presidents of the Big East Schools and the NCAA this summer....cleaning Fishy's septic tank with straws. You do have a septic tank right Fishmeister? If not get one! :p

GO HUSKIES!!!
watching the tourney I was 100% confident that had we been allowed to play in it we would've won the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom