I feel it necessary to publicly recant my comments. | The Boneyard

I feel it necessary to publicly recant my comments.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I had totally given up on Sid ever learning how to play basketball.
I had totally given up on Al ever running the offense on a semi-regular basis
I had totally given up on Tyler Phommachanh or Josh playing with any fire. (Tyler Phommachanh's injury has come at the worst possible time for him.)
I had totally given up on on CV ever giving up hero ball to play with in the team structure.

I was wrong several times. I saw enough in the Villanova game to convince me that this group can play UConn ball this season. I love the energy and enthusiasm. I loved several heads up plays.

I always had faith in DH, just not for this year. The man can coach and he can mold a team. The Villanova game harkened back to the OBE and i hope every recruit Danny wants was watching and got a glimpse of the future.

Now to get some wins and bring back the swagger.

Reaction Score
Seems like you give up on stuff a lot. Show some conviction; success will never be a straight line.
I'll go out on a limb and say that we'll have another stinker of a game before year end; hang in there. It will be worth it.

Reaction Score
I had totally given up on Sid ever learning how to play basketball.
I had totally given up on Al ever running the offense on a semi-regular basis
I had totally given up on Tyler Phommachanh or Josh playing with any fire. (Tyler Phommachanh's injury has come at the worst possible time for him.)
I had totally given up on on CV ever giving up hero ball to play with in the team structure.

I was wrong several times. I saw enough in the Villanova game to convince me that this group can play UConn ball this season. I love the energy and enthusiasm. I loved several heads up plays.

I always had faith in DH, just not for this year. The man can coach and he can mold a team. The Villanova game harkened back to the OBE and i hope every recruit Danny wants was watching and got a glimpse of the future.

Now to get some wins and bring back the swagger.
Love the faith! How's your outlook on 3 point shooting?

pj

Reaction Score

Speaking for @HuskeyinSC and myself, we have totally given up on 3 point shooting.

And we hope to be as correct as we usually are!

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
let's be real. The 3 point shooting is currently undergoing surgery and rehab. I have had faith in Polly's 3 ability, just that he couldn't score of the bounce. Which he still may not be able to do. But his last outing he showed fire and hustle as he went to the rim, ripped away loose balls and put back second chances. It was a great demonstration that he was getting it. Other than Polly, no one has shown the consistency necessary. Perhaps Bouk or Gaff will suddenly develop a confidence manifested in a higher percentage. Right now 3 point shooting is waiting for next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom