I dont wanna hear another word from Edsall. | The Boneyard

I dont wanna hear another word from Edsall.

Reaction Score
Not a word, talking is for losers by record (below .500) Edsall is a loser. When you gotta keep talking about embracing culture over over winning games its a huge problem. Team has only regressed when Randy has taken over, went from being 20 feet under when he took over to now diving 100 feet under. He's a good guy but where are the results on game day wheres the improvement from players, you see improvement from basically every other team in the country, except for Uconn. You wanna keep Crocker on this staff its on you then, your to blame for the defense. You wanna say these players needed a break when the bye came up thats long gone now, now what. These kids have had 2 off seasons of S & C now what. Were near the end of year 2 all Ive seen is regression regression regression.

Reaction Score
He's building a program, not a team.
That’s a bunch of BS building a program comes with wins. I know what Edsall was trying to say but his wording sucked. He went 3-9 last year this year should of been 4-8 then the year after 5-7 then 6-6. Going from 3-9 to potentially 1-11 is unacceptable

Reaction Score
That’s a bunch of BS building a program comes with wins. I know what Edsall was trying to say but his wording sucked. He went 3-9 last year this year should of been 4-8 then the year after 5-7 then 6-6. Going from 3-9 to potentially 1-11 is unacceptable

Yeah keep talking Randy while you keep getting your ass kicked.

Reaction Score
Hard to compare this year with last year. Pindell has been great on the run but Shirreffs was a more complete QB. I think Shirreffs probably has this team at 3-9 again. I fully expect we won’t win again this year and finish 1-11. Last year Holy Cross was taking us to the woodshed until Shirreffs came in and brought us storming back. He was much more capable of winning a shootout than Pindell is and with our defense, shootouts are our only chance for a win. We have got to throw the ball well in this league.

Reaction Score
He has a team that is smaller, weaker, and less athletic than any team in FBS practically, forget about the AAC. Lack of strength and conditioning. After getting beaten down repeatedly, no longer motivated. Everyone understood that this program was in tear down condition. I understand where he is coming from.

Reaction Score
This team is way worse than last. Shirreffs would not have us at 2 wins this year, unless he converted to LB

Seems like the team regressed since Lashlee left.

Reaction Score
This team is way worse than last. Shirreffs would not have us at 2 wins this year, unless he converted to LB
He would have to play both ways. Mike LB and QB. Kid was tougher than any player on the field this year. Could run, throw and hit somebody.

Reaction Score
I’m as frustrated as anyone but I’m not ready to give up on Edsall. Let’s be real, he’s not going anywhere. I simply hope he has the right level of commitment and support to make the necessary changes. His incremental goals need to focus on getting the players stronger at each position and moving the program from its current state of laughing stock irrelevance to competitive respectability.
Winning games and winning back fan support will certainly be difficult but not impossible. Bottom line, Edsall’s our coach and will be for several years. I still believe in the man that took us to the BCS and marshaled us through tragedy. We all should. We have no choice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom