I don't think it's gonna be Cincinnati | The Boneyard

I don't think it's gonna be Cincinnati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Andy Katz "reported" on the Indiana-UNC game now that Cincinnati is lobbying hard for the ACC by sending several "fax sheets".

If we are reduced to harassing leagues with fax sheets than I'll start to panic.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They had to use faxes since their mimeograph machine was broken.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I've gotta admit it; amidst all of this scary conference bull$#it, many of the Boneyarders have found a way to make some of the funniest posts I have ever seen! Good stuff...

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Andy Katz "reported" on the Indiana-UNC game now that Cincinnati is lobbying hard for the ACC by sending several "fax sheets".

If we are reduced to harassing leagues with fax sheets than I'll start to panic.

Wait a minute. When did Western Union telegrams go out of style?

Reaction Score
I've gotta admit it; amidst all of this scary conference bull$#it, many of the Boneyarders have found a way to make some of the funniest posts I have ever seen! Good stuff...

I come up with my best stuff when I'm a nervous wreck! And Armageddon maybe here for this board, this school, and the entire State of Connecticut!;)

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I saw a tweet saying that SMU was going to try to get into the ACC at the last minute through use of the pony express....is this mike on? Is this thing on? I'll be here all week...:confused:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
At least Louisville is the most popular college team in its own city. Cincy can't even say that.

Reaction Score
Wait a minute. When did Western Union telegrams go out of style?
Apparently 100 Connecticut raised pigeons with notes tied to their feet were shot down 20 miles north of Greensboro. Now we're really screwed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No doubt about the attempt to avoid discussing UConn. Even if directly addressed, as in the question about UConn in the NYC market. Talked about everyone else. Presence in NY with St. Johns and Seton Hall. But did not shy away from talking about Louisville. This was the most postitive thing that I've heard in a while.

Some notable points:
-Katrina is a man made disaster
-The Big East a conference of opportunity with resilient "fresh energy" and enormous volume of product.
-We will be re-engaging soon on television negotiation.
-Mike likes the word obviously.

Aresco was true to his word about trying to manage the perception. I appreciate the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom