I don't even know what to say | The Boneyard

I don't even know what to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They've been terrible at Gampel all year, doesn't make much sense what's been going on in games there this year. Feels like Purvis hasn't played a good game there yet in his career.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'm as grateful for everything Boat's done for the program as the next guy, but he did not have a good game. At least 3 missed layups that I can remember off the top of my head. He has a lot on his shoulders, but bunnies like that are inexcusable. He makes just one and we win.

Reaction Score
I'm a huge KO supporter. But not to go for a 2 for 1 at the end was an atrocious decision. Sometimes the play breaks down but it didn't look at all like we were trying to go for that. A min left and we run the entire shot clock down?? WTF Is that??

We didn't even start to break until about 15 seconds left which was WAY too late. Don't even get a shot off and then leave them with 31
Seconds left, the absolute perfect scenario for memphis.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Look at the bright side. We can't have our heart broken on selection sunday. If we won the last 2 and 2 in the AAC tourney we would be hanging by a thread on selection Sunday praying and then getting snubbed. Now we know for 1000 percent win the AAC or nothing.

That's my twisted optimism for the day.

That loss sucked. Could have seized that game 30 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom