I confess. I was hoping Pheesa... | The Boneyard

I confess. I was hoping Pheesa...

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
would get into early foul trouble today. I really really wanted to see the bench play. I got my wish and then I got my wish. Because, I was very happy with what I saw. If I told you we would have no Lou, Limited Pheesa, Limited Crystal and still score over 110 points would you have believed me??

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
would get into early foul trouble today. I really really wanted to see the bench play. I got my wish and then I got my wish. Because, I was very happy with what I saw. If I told you we would have no Lou, Limited Pheesa, Limited Crystal and still score over 110 points would you have believed me??
No

Reaction Score
YES!! I would have believed you!! Are you known to lie??
I am!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
No. And don't make any more wishes like that. Bad fan, bad fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom