I can't wait to play BC | The Boneyard

I can't wait to play BC

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

in the 2k Sports classic. They just really piss me off throughout this whole conference realignment situation. "Blocking" uconn, etc. is just extremely frustrating. I'm fully expecting us to run the score up on them and embarrass the s*** out of them. I'm as excited for this game as I am the Indiana game.

Reaction Score
Their hockey team got rolled by Union this weekend. I think its loss to BU in the HE Semifinals sent them into a big funk.

How's this for a Frozen Four: Yale, Quinnipiac, Lowell, St. Cloud St.

With so much talent leaving college hockey early these days, you have lots of non-traditional teams rising to the top.

Reaction Score
With so much talent leaving college hockey early these days, you have lots of non-traditional teams rising to the top.

Sounds familiar.

Don't sleep on St. Cloud State.

U

UConn9604

in the 2k Sports classic. They just really piss me off throughout this whole conference realignment situation. "Blocking" uconn, etc. is just extremely frustrating. I'm fully expecting us to run the score up on them and embarrass the s*** out of them. I'm as excited for this game as I am the Indiana game.

I'm looking for a repeat of this - everything including the Calhoun T.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=230670103

Reaction Score
Believe it or not BC will be good next year. Well, maybe not good, but decent. This game will not be a cake walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom