I can't take this place no more... | The Boneyard

I can't take this place no more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
The people on here are just unbelievable.

Let me give you a few examples of what I mean.

There is this guy - He goes by 'John' on the board.

John had posted this on the Ticket Exchange:

2 tickets for a six-pack of Two Roads or Sammys. Meet in Cheshire or Milford.
I was able to meet John - made the exchange of two tickets for two six packs. My daughter got out of school early! We spent the day together talking/watching hoops - it was a great little pre XMas gift. Thanks again John!!

Then there is this guy - He goes by 'Sprague03' on the board.

Sprague03 had posted this on the Ticket Exchange:

Selling 4 tix vs Tulane 1st row off court!
I was able to work out the logistics with Sprague03 on Monday to meet his wife prior to work on Tuesday. I went home Monday night and told the kids! The boy "Nosebleed'? NO. The girl "Courtside" - I was able to say YES!
I met with Sprague03's better half - before work on Tuesday and I had a night my daughter will never forget!
Just before the National Anthem a gentleman walked up to us and excused himself and stated that he has 4 VIP Courtside seats but unfortunately his daughter did not attend the game as she was not feeling well. He asked if the kids would be interested in sitting in the seat, they could split halves watching from courtside. I believe my daughter was sitting in the VIP Courtside seat before we were able to thank him!!
Thanks again Sprague03!!

What a night for her!! A memory forever I am sure. As many of you know I am a FB season ticket holder but my daughter is a BB junkie, playing for her Middles School Team, a Travel Team and AAU in the spring. Her brother let her sit courtside all night!!

You guys are unbelievable!!

My daughter is the one with the smirk if you couldn't figure it out. The gentleman smiling behind her is the person who offered - if anyone knows him thank him again for us!

IMG_0702.JPG

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Early Nomination for Posters of the Year :

John and Sprague03

(My son said my daughter is annoying - she has told the whole school)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom