I can't believe the game is only 2 weeks away | The Boneyard

I can't believe the game is only 2 weeks away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I won't be able to make it out there for the game but excited to watch it on TV. I honestly don't know how the game will turn out or how good BYU will be this year. On paper it looks like an easy win for us but we have a bad record in opening games on the road. I don't know anything about Uconn. Are you still in the Big East? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the team? BYU lost a lost of players on defense and it's a big question mark. I think the D will be good this year but not until later on in the season. On the offensive side we should be stronger than we've been in the last 5 years. Taysom Hill is a juggernot and will be in the Heisman mix and we have a strong stable of WR's and RB's. The Oline is a question mark still.

Looking forward to a good game. Prediction: BYU 37 UCONN 13

Reaction Score
My prediction - anything can and will happen.
I expect both the best and the worse.

Reaction Score
Yes we are still in the Big East. We are also scheduled to play LSU, AL and FSU at home next year.

Think you can make it to those games?

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I won't be able to make it out there for the game but excited to watch it on TV. I honestly don't know how the game will turn out or how good BYU will be this year. On paper it looks like an easy win for us but we have a bad record in opening games on the road. I don't know anything about Uconn. Are you still in the Big East? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the team? BYU lost a lost of players on defense and it's a big question mark. I think the D will be good this year but not until later on in the season. On the offensive side we should be stronger than we've been in the last 5 years. Taysom Hill is a juggernot and will be in the Heisman mix and we have a strong stable of WR's and RB's. The Oline is a question mark still.

Looking forward to a good game. Prediction: BYU 37 UCONN 13

Are you guys still in the WAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member