I cannot believe that I took vacation time for this | The Boneyard

I cannot believe that I took vacation time for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm posting while waiting in line stupid long line. Won't even complain today better than watching.

Reaction Score
That was like a visit to the dentist office, but with basketball. Where do I go to get my refund?

Reaction Score
Hell that's what fanatics do. Long lunches, days off, broken promises, cold dinners, cancelled events, delayed outings, etc...

I slept on the sofa quite a few nights choosing to watch a 2 hour disaster instead of honoring my wife's commitment.

To a fanatic many game will present its conflict and challenges, but we seem to always choose the game. And yes we have post game regrets but will do it again and again under the same circumstances. Oh and I've had post game regrets after victories as well.

Just saying nothing comes between us and our Huskies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Hell that's what fanatics do. Long lunches, days off, broken promises, cold dinners, cancelled events, delayed outings, etc...

I slept on the sofa quite a few nights choosing to watch a 2 hour disaster instead of honoring my wife's commitment.

To a fanatic many game will present its conflict and challenges, but we seem to always choose the game. And yes we have post game regrets but will do it again and again under the same circumstances. Oh and I've had post game regrets after victories as well.

Just saying nothing comes between us and our Huskies.

I did make it clear before I got engaged you need to come up with something important to miss a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom