I can still get goose bumps... | The Boneyard

I can still get goose bumps...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

The Phoenix/Settle series was one the best series I have ever seen, male or female. An absolute slugfest of wills between Taurasi and Bird. It was must see TV.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Fantastic video. Thanks for sharing it. I have always loved Sue Bird the player and the person. Class and guts! Kudos to the Storm for recognizing her influence on young ladies, and men. She was my daughter's favorite player when she was at UConn. My girl was born in 1990, and Sue was the one she imitated in the driveway practicing.

Reaction Score
Fantastic video. Thanks for sharing it. I have always loved Sue Bird the player and the person. Class and guts! Kudos to the Storm for recognizing her influence on young ladies, and men. She was my daughter's favorite player when she was at UConn. My girl was born in 1990, and Sue was the one she imitated in the driveway practicing.

Interesting. My daughter grew up watching University of Portland Pilot soccer when Megan Rapinoe was playing and imitated Megan Rapinoe while practicing. Now Sue Bird & Megan Rapinoe are both in Seattle and together.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
That is indeed an interesting coincidence. Their common ground of exceptional athletic talent surely plays a role in their mutual relationship.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom