I ask again... Why not pursue waiver for Cole? | The Boneyard

I ask again... Why not pursue waiver for Cole?

Reaction Score
Agreed. I’ve never understood it. We had AG and CV to go to. AG just hasn’t shown much and CV is a good player but can’t play point and is often out of control. Some argue Gaffney is the answer, but he is a baby.

Cole should be starting and leading this team in scoring and assists. Honestly, I’ve been wondering if Hurley was saving him for when his own guys were in the system.

Reaction Score
On another note, How come it seems like every team in the country has at least a couple shooters but us? When was our last reliable shooter. Giffey?

Reaction Score
Agreed. I’ve never understood it. We had AG and CV to go to. AG just hasn’t shown much and CV is a good player but can’t play point and is often out of control. Some argue Gaffney is the answer, but he is a baby.

Cole should be starting and leading this team in scoring and assists. Honestly, I’ve been wondering if Hurley was saving him for when his own guys were in the system.
Cole wanted the year to sit out, learn the system and acclimate. People already seem to be making a transfer from Howard the savior. That's scary.

Reaction Score
Cole wanted the year to sit out, learn the system and acclimate. People already seem to be making a transfer from Howard the savior. That's scary.
He's the savior in the sense that he isn't the type of player to chuck awful 3's in the first half (Vital) or get caught in the air on a dribble drive every game without fail. (Gilbert)

Reaction Score
What do you expect them to do, appeal to the Supreme Court?

Play her. Say screw them and play her. Ala Wiseman. Fight back for once. They are not good enough to win the championship with her so nothing will be vacated that's really important.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He said he decided to wait for gilbert to move on, makes sense he wouldn't want to be the backup on a terrible team.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

If he plays smart he will be a big step up from the status quo.

Reaction Score
Likely the staff figured we'd be bad to the point that it's better to save the year of eligibility
kid could (God forbid) walk outside, slip on a banana peel and be out all next year with an injury. Eligibility now is worth more than eligibility later. Made no sense to not at least try for a waiver

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Polley is a pretty good shooter. We didn’t get him enough looks tonight
Polley is our best defender and probably our best shooter. Once Daly hit his first 3 3s Hurley should have glued Tyler to him.
That said, he is allergic to boards and somehow fouled out while barely playing soooooo

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Polley is our best defender and probably our best shooter. Once Daly hit his first 3 3s Hurley should have glued Tyler to him.
That said, he is allergic to boards and somehow fouled out while barely playing soooooo
Akok is our best defender. Not Polley.

Reaction Score
kid could (God forbid) walk outside, slip on a banana peel and be out all next year with an injury. Eligibility now is worth more than eligibility later. Made no sense to not at least try for a waiver
I disagree, on both strategic and actuarial grounds.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’m guessing because his transfer is what it looks like it is - a kid going from one school to a better school.

There’s no waiver for that and he doesn‘t have a sick grandma in Mansfield.
Head coach fired.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom