I am splendiforously delighted! | The Boneyard

I am splendiforously delighted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I had held off on getting Huskyvision because the internet provider situation down here is less than good. However, I finally popped for it today, and so far, no problem! Have been watching the CofC game, and the girls are even more impressive on the tube than they were on the radio! I hope it continues, but for now we have something to be really thankful about. So, except for the games that are on CBS (which we don't get) and ESPn2 (which we get, but does not carry the games), we are set for the season. U C O N N UConn, UConn,UConn!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
How many pesos per month do they charge for GringoVision ?

stinking+badges.jpg

. We don't need no steenkeen' bosketboll !!!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Actually, Wonks, I think you mean "basquetbol". I am shocked, shocked to see you, of all people, misspell a word! And, fyi, we pay about 200 quetzales a month for our little thumb-drive modems, which are sometimes ok and sometimes not, depending a lot on the weather, like many other things down here, such as roads. AND WE DON'T USE NO STEENKING PESOS IN GUATE!! We leave that to the Messicans and other such benighted populations. Our currency is named for the beautiful bird with the long tail feathers.We are poor, but we have artistic sensibilities.

quetzal_675_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35