I am loving Geno | The Boneyard

I am loving Geno

Reaction Score
I think of all the joy he has given my since I became a fan, when Maya was a junior. I cannot even imagine the joy you fans since the early days have gotten.

Geno deserves immense respect from UConn Nation. Period. No qualifiers.

And, to follow up my pre-dawn post, the sun did come up. OK, it's a bit cloudy here in CT, and in UConn Nation, but the sun will shine again.

We may even win the tournament this year. We shall see.

Reaction Score
You can both respect someone, immensely, and question their results or tactics or motivations. That's part of sports and goes with the territory of being a coach. It's not a one or the other. I'd like to feel that we can all be multi-threaded in how we view things and not just see the world through a key hole.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You can both respect someone, immensely, and question their results or tactics or motivations. That's part of sports and goes with the territory of being a coach. It's not a one or the other. I'd like to feel that we can all be multi-threaded in how we view things and not just see the world through a key hole.
I believe the OP is starting a more positive thread to offset the couple others that are critical of Geno. He’s allowed to do so.

I’m really enjoying the lurkers and men’s board posters coming to the board to set us straight on what we feel.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline
Top Bottom