I am going to take a couple | The Boneyard

I am going to take a couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
of ruffies and go down to Grandover......oh wait I think that already happened this morning.

I can't believe UL got the spot, something very stinky must have happened. When I see the ACC Associate fb commissioner of communications raking his leaves this weekend I will ask wtf happened. However who cares, whats down is done. Things in college fb will be very different in 9 months, but that 9 month period will really suck for me.

Reaction Score
UL football has been ranked for many more weeks than we have ever since we both joined the BE. That's all it came down to. The ACC was so desperate for adding a positive to the perception of their football. Look at the Big 12. They added WVU. Exactly what kind of market does WVU bring? The Big East added Boise State and ECU.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Short answer. Our FB program has never been ranked at seasons end and we haven't won a FB game that made the nation stand up and really take notice.

That's what they mean when they say we're not a strong FB program.

Reverse the Fiesta Bowl score and we wouldn't be here today.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Short answer. Our FB program has never been ranked at seasons end and we haven't won a FB game that made the nation stand up and really take notice.

That's what they mean when they say we're not a strong FB program.

Reverse the Fiesta Bowl score and we wouldn't be here today.

That's not entirely true, although I get your point. We were at #25 in the BCS rankings at the end of the 2007 regular season.

Reaction Score
............and we haven't won a FB game that made the nation stand up.......

23- 20

33-30 wow was that really 2009

I think southern dumb says UL good - UConn bad. No one looks at the facts. Time for UConn to aggressively market all we got. College FB will be different in 9 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom