I always enjoy coming across this tweet | The Boneyard

I always enjoy coming across this tweet

Reaction Score
Just returned from vacation in Charelston and saw some obnoxious looking guy with a tee shirt that said "UK - The Best Tradition in College Basketball" Wanted to confront him and point out who has beaten Kentucky AND Duke on their way to FOUR National Championships in the last 20 years. My wife talked me out of it by pointing out he was alot bigger than me and undoubtedly alot dumber.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Have to schedule Walter Harrison’s school at Rupp

That is one of the wins to get them to 3-4 already. But if I were them I’d probably pay QU and CCSU to come down to make this go away.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Kentucky shouldn't feel so bad. Notre Dame hasn't figured out how to beat us in football.

If it wasn’t UConn who bailed on the series that would probably sting worse for them.

Reaction Score
1-4 against UConn
3-4 against Connecticut is misleading because they’re factoring in Hartford and Yale
That map is about their record against all schools in every state. Not really misleading because the state is called Connecticut

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I hate remembering the lone loss. John Wall running all over us at MSG. Their fans were the worst.

I went to that game with a group of UConn fans and one Tennessee fan. He got plastered and spent the whole game trash talking the Kentucky fans, who were actually not all that bad. Made it even more awkward when Wall hit that shot off the glass late to seal the win for Kentucky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom