I’m sad | The Boneyard

I’m sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’m also old and she is out of my league, but rumor has it Dolson is getting married. Anyone have any info? I’m broken hearted if it’s true. Lol. She is a beauty and seems to have such an infectious personality. Cute too. Can a old man say that without being a perv? Lol

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I’m also old and she is out of my league, but rumor has it Dolson is getting married. Anyone have any info? I’m broken hearted if it’s true. Lol. She is a beauty and seems to have such an infectious personality. Cute too. Can a old man say that without being a perv? Lol
Take heart. I'm old, ugly, short, and she's out of my league. So, at least you have a few up on me.

Last edited:

JordyG

Reaction Score
I didn't know there are so many of us here. Oldies is much more than just a music genre.
But if you love oldies you pretty much are one.

Fanmomma

UCONN WBB ALL DAY
Reaction Score
I think it's her sister Courtney (the also pretty red head). I follow her on Instagram and saw a story, her sister had the veil on with her friends around her. I think the photo with Stef, was just Stef being Stef lol.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Steph is a pretty, young woman. We seldom see her in civies, but she is pretty striking.
mpi34-0609-Uconn-14.jpg

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
I haven't heard that Stef is getting married, but you and I are too old and the wrong gender. Best wishes to Big Momma Stef!

And old guys with young, trophy women need lotsa cash.

Reaction Score

I met Steph at an event last year and she confided in me that she had a mad crush on you. But obviously you didn't act quickly enough and now another has stolen her heart.

Reaction Score
I met Steph at an event last year and she confided in me that she had a mad crush on you. But obviously you didn't act quickly enough and now another has stolen her heart.
Damn Damn and Double Damn!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I remember that conversation! She was like "Doggie? Oh Dougie. Do you know MDoggie? He's so witty and fun, I'd really to meet him."

JordyG

Reaction Score
I remember that conversation! She was like "Doggie? Oh Dougie. Do you know MDoggie? He's so witty and fun, I'd really to meet him."

10hak7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall