I’m in Denial | The Boneyard

I’m in Denial

Reaction Score
In the blink of an eye, Tyler Polley was done for the year, right after having a breakout game. Then Akok went down, ending his season as well. Now the team's season is over prematurely due to a virus that didn't involve anyone connected to the program. The oddest season I can recall.

That said, there are many reasons to look forward to next season. A great foundation has been laid. It's exciting to think about Bouk and Jackson playing together, particularly on the break.

Reaction Score
Thank god for the boneyard....at least we can still talk basketball every single day.....countdown to our big east return begins!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
This season just felt like it was going to be another one of those magical UConn March runs. I am in denial that it ended before it started. This feels weird.

I felt the magic too and feel cheated not to be able to see it play out.

On the flip side, I couldn't be more proud knowing that we ended the year with the rest of the Nation afraid to play us with the remaining 6-7 beasts we could gear up.

Year of the Husky will happen again soon, YearoftheHusky!

1584060902387.png

Reaction Score
Thank god for the boneyard....at least we can still talk basketball every single day.....countdown to our big east return begins!
Seriously. I argue with almost everyone here but genuinely appreciate the back and forth. Only been 2 days but this site as kept me from freaking out too much

Reaction Score
I feel down as well. It really is hard to believe what is going on. This makes it four years in a row without being able to see us in the NCAA Tournament even though this year wasn’t for lack of performance.

Reaction Score
So sad for the kids who turned this season around and got disappointed before their tournament run(s) started. It's hard to imagine March without the stimulating madness.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Imagine being a Dayton or San Diego State fan.

What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there?

It's sad, so sad (so sad)
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad (so sad)
Why can't we talk it over?
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics