OT: HuskyNan.... | The Boneyard

OT: HuskyNan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I miss HuskyNan. Enjoyed the media reports/links provided by this stunning poster. :) :)

Hope all is well HN. :)

Take Care,
BDH

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I miss HuskyNan. Enjoyed the media reports/links provided by this stunning poster. :) :)

Take Care,
BDH
Hangs mostly on the women's forum.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Take Care,
BDH
I appreciate the kind words. I've been on a roller-coaster for a while now - youngest kid graduating high school, going to college, I was treasurer of his marching band (what was I thinking?), and a family member became ill. On top of it all, I work for insane people who text me at 9 pm on Fridays and expect an immediate answer.

News links will resume, don't worry :)

Reaction Score
I appreciate the kind words. I've been through a roller-coaster for a while now - youngest kid graduating high school, going to college, I was treasurer of his marching band (what was I thinking?), and a family member became ill. On top of it all, I work for insane people who text me at 9 pm on Fridays and expect an immediate answer.

News links will resume, don't worry :)

You add so much to the board. Look forward to your return. Wishing you great health and prosperity always.

Bluedog :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul