Husky Road Trip Redux! | The Boneyard

Husky Road Trip Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't post much so my "handle" may or may not be familiar, but some of you might remember a couple of seasons ago I posted about the vacation I talked my VERY understanding wife into. We traveled hundreds of miles up to NoCal to see my beloved Huskies take on U of Pacific and Stanford and I did a little on site reporting here and put up some pix we took. Well, you guessed it! I just bought us tix for Stanford!!!! It is going to be a little challenging arranging to be there by game time but we're doing it! Can't make it as far as Oregon, alas! But I am SOOOO psyched to revisit Stanford and Maples, its a great place to see a game (even with the result we had last trip! hopefully some payback this year) This time I now have a smartphone, so hopefully I can report in as the game is going on. Our seats are in nosebleed territory but its not that big of an arena. But you guys will probably have a better view of the action at home! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
Hmmm. Underwhelming response! I guess posting this on a game night was a miscalculation! Or maybe no one's interested other than my three "likes"????

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I, too, remembered and gave you a like.

Reaction Score
I remember you as well, and wanted to say hello. We had vague plans to try to meet up at UofP, but it never really happened. I was there for that game and Stanford, too.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
And, of course, you are renowned among test-takers.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
OK... Is anyone making the trek to Eugene to see our team against the Oregon Ducks?? The Mrs & I will be there... I hope to meet up with our old 'yarder Kait14 who has been one of ours since she was a young'un among us easterners... Now living in "Orygun"...

New Years for us will be at 9PM... What a treat!!!

Reaction Score
Well, its nice a few of you know me! I wish I could make the Oregon game, but New Years Eve is my wife's birthday and we will be spending a romantic several days in Monterey. I was luckily able to add on the Stanford game to the trip we already had planned. And my wife tells me she had a great time last time, even though she's not a sports fan. Lucky, lucky me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom