Husky Huddles | The Boneyard

Husky Huddles

Reaction Score
One of the most impressive things with Coach Hurley to me has been his intentionality around keeping the alumni involved. Taliek’s hire/role is pretty impressive/underrated.

Boats quote was referenced in another thread, but wanted to start one around the Husky Huddle in general, where we can share who attended this weeks, share our favorite memories about the attending legends, and speculate/discuss what their convos may have been about.

Recent huddles were El Amin, Boat and the original CV (not the Snipa)

Reaction Score
Looks like Tyler is in the gym grinding in some of those frames. Love that.

Reaction Score
what is the gray box above w the
1597261074969.png
in it? Am I blocked?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Love seeing Boat involved in this. Seemed to be a schism between the program and him which is a shame because he poured his all into it for four years. Belongs on the wall.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
One of the most impressive things with Coach Hurley to me has been his intentionality around keeping the alumni involved. Taliek’s hire/role is pretty impressive/underrated.
DH has proven to be an adept recruiter as well as inspirational but he surely isn't the only UConn HC to involve alumni. I agree that TB's role is underrated

Reaction Score
DH has proven to be an adept recruiter as well as inspirational but he surely isn't the only UConn HC to involve alumni. I agree that TB's role is underrated

Correct, I was more referring to how he has maintained these relationships intentionally whenever the home was fractured with the whole KO situation

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Correct, I was more referring to how he has maintained these relationships intentionally whenever the home was fractured with the whole KO situation
It's important that Hurley is getting involvement from former players. It shows that the alums that were good with KO's cratering of the program don't speak for all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom