Huskies, you've been great, Thanks | The Boneyard

Huskies, you've been great, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've enjoyed chatting with you and I appreciate the fact I could come here and discuss football. I wish you and the team well tonight.

This will be my last post, unless you win the game and I'll be back to congratulate you. I won't come back if you don't because I don't want to be seen as 'rubbing it in'.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

KBCoug.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
I've enjoyed chatting with you and I appreciate the fact I could come here and discuss football. I wish you and the team well tonight.

This will be my last post, unless you win the game and I'll be back to congratulate you. I won't come back if you don't because I don't want to be seen as 'rubbing it in'.

KBCoug.
Same to you KBCoug. It should be a great game. May the best team win tonight!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

KBCoug.

Good luck tonight, and in your season, Coug. If you are at the game, enjoy. If you aren't, enjoy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good luck tonight, and in your season, Coug. If you are at the game, enjoy. If you aren't, enjoy.
...but not too much since I'm hoping for an outcome you may not like. Hey KB stop by anytime (except tonight if you walk out of the Rent with a win.) Enjoy your observations. Good luck the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom