Huskies to Host Gameday Talent Tryout | The Boneyard

Huskies to Host Gameday Talent Tryout

Reaction Score
I can be a half time performer. Shoot half court shots blindfolded. They probably won't go in though.

Reaction Score
Going from Katz to a tryout-picked dude 2 weeks before the season starts is a great way to save some money. Respect it.

Reaction Score
I would be intimidated trying out with Red Panda in the mix.

Reactions: pj

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Integrated Marketing Manager at Edible Arrangements
Dude who founded Edible Arrangements is from West Haven and made a couple of my UConn buddies rich as franchisees. Wish I would have been smart enough to buy in with them.

Reaction Score
Dude who founded Edible Arrangements is from West Haven and made a couple of my UConn buddies rich as franchisees. Wish I would have been smart enough to buy in with them.

Founder is a bit of a p.rick. Caused some issues in Pine Orchard because he thinks he has all this money he can just get what he wants

Reaction Score

Was just talking about Edible Arrangements franchises with my banker yesterday....said the franchises are quite expensive to buy... How much revenue do these things generate? I've never used one

Reaction Score
I do some stand-up comedy on the side and I'm mildly interested in trying out and just doing a super dry rendition of a sports announcer. Any time we punt the ball away, "Oh my, well that was... riveting stuff. Another 3 and out for the good guys. Probably the other team cheated."

i suspect it would not go well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom