Huskies making their first peep out Oct 6. | The Boneyard

Huskies making their first peep out Oct 6.

Reaction Score
I can't make it, but others might
Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 4.30.30 PM.png
report...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
For the life of me I do not understand why no First Night ...XL to expensive and the students won't travel so the risk of a small crowd in a big hall?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
or maybe they don't want the world to see how truly awesome they are, until it's too late!!!

They could just dance and bounce around on those big bounce things - remember how that worked out so well?

Reaction Score
For the life of me I do not understand why no First Night ...XL to expensive and the students won't travel so the risk of a small crowd in a big hall?

I'm sure the four recruits coming in this year will be disappointed, and here I am thinking they come to UConn so they can dance in the spotlight on First Night! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Is the autograph signing happening outside the Rent or do you have to buy tickets to get in, in order to participate in the autograph signing?

I'm not a big football fan so I was wondering if I could get the autographs without buying a ticket.

Probably not tho. Still worth it. I have autographs of every UConn team going back to 2004.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
As WBB season tix holders, we got an email from UConn offering us two free tickets to the football game on Oct. 6, so we could see the girls at the autograph session. Would I prefer a First Night? Yes, but that was a nice gesture by the AD.

Reaction Score
Is the autograph signing happening outside the Rent or do you have to buy tickets to get in, in order to participate in the autograph signing?

I'm not a big football fan so I was wondering if I could get the autographs without buying a ticket.
Probably not tho. Still worth it. I have autographs of every UConn team going back to 2004.

Outside @ The Fan Zone for sure...No football ticket required :). Having said that without a parking pass for the football game you will probably be in for at least a two mile walk after finding a place to park.
Grab the freebees from ChicagoGG and enjoy both the women and work on becoming a football fan. ;) :D

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
last time they signed autographs at the Blue & White football scrimmage... when Stewie and MoJeff got drafted, Tuck was at the signing

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Outside @ The Fan Zone for sure...No football ticket required :). Having said that without a parking pass for the football game you will probably be in for at least a two mile walk after finding a place to park.
Grab the freebees from ChicagoGG and enjoy both the women and work on becoming a football fan. ;) :D

With all due respect...I didn't say I turned the freebies down....

Reaction Score
I’m not currently a season ticket holder but I never miss a game. Fan since 95.
Just out of curiosity, do any season ticket holders have tickets to the football game that they aren’t going to use? I’ll pay.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Keep in mind that we don't own the XL so we'd have to rent it for a free event. I'm not sure that all that feasible right now. Renting the XL isn't inexpensive.

But take heart, the Gampel roof work is complete, so we could just see first night there yet!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom