Huskies in the 2018 NFL draft. | The Boneyard

Huskies in the 2018 NFL draft.

Reaction Score
The NFL draft starts next Thursday and runs through Saturday.

Foley Fatukasi seems to be a consensus 4th round pick and is a virtual lock to be taken by someone. Beware, the draft always surprises, good and bad. He stands to be the 18th UConn player drafted this decade. Look here. List of Connecticut Huskies in the NFL Draft - Wikipedia

However, more than few Huskies have made NFL rosters as undrafted free agents including Andrew Adams and Nick Williams. Many more have been in camps. A few should make camps this year. Summers, Joseph, Ormsby and Arkell Newsome had pro days that may have draw some interest. There will be a slew of signing on Saturday and Sunday.

It's always interesting.

Reaction Score
I love seeing non-power football schools getting their players drafted in later rounds and do amazing in their careers or even better than a lot of the 1st round, hyped-up, power school players.

Huskies!!!!

Reaction Score
Would love to sit down with FF and hear what he thought of his years under Diaco (from initial reaction to hiring to when Diaco left) and then his final year trying to do his best in a 3-3-5 alignment that was short on what makes that defense work (disguise and aggression).
Kid seemed to work hard, hope it works out well for him and he gets a chance with a good organization.

Reaction Score
I could see someone taking a late round flyer on Summers. The athleticism and ball skills are certainly there. But my bet would be everyone besides Foley go undrafted.

C

Chief00

I could see someone taking a late round flyer on Summers. The athleticism and ball skills are certainly there. But my bet would be everyone besides Foley go undrafted.
Doesn’t have NFL DB speed.

C

Chief00

He played safety in the Senior Bowl. His speed is okay for a safety. He needs to shine on special teams in camp.
True, I was thinking of NFL CB speed. At safety, I would question his tackling but I guess I need to give the kid a break.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Doesn’t have NFL DB speed.
He played safety in the Senior Bowl. His speed is okay for a safety. He needs to shine on special teams in camp.

Summers played in the Senior Bowl?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom