Huskies in NBA Preseason | The Boneyard

Huskies in NBA Preseason

Reaction Score
Figured we could start a thread to track progress of former players in the NBA preseason.

In Charlotte's first game, Kemba had 12pts/3asts/3rebs on 3/11 shooting in 24 minutes. Lamb had 17/3/8 on 6/10 shooting in 23 minutes.

In the Spurs' first game, Rudy Gay didn't play, but Brimah had 6pts/1red/1ast on 2/3 shooting in 7 minutes of play, including a nice transition dunk.

Marcus Williams did not play in the Kings' first game and Shabazz missed the Blazers' first game with a day-to-day leg injury.

Daniel Hamilton had 11pts/2asts/5rebs(4offensive) on 3-11 shooting in 21 minutes in his Thunder debut. Also had 3 turnovers. Despite poor shooting and the turnovers, OKC fans on reddit seemed impressed with his game. In limited highlights available on Youtube he seemed to be handling a ball a lot for their reserves and made some nice plays. Did not look great defensively in said highlights

Reaction Score
Figured we could start a thread to track progress of former players in the NBA preseason.

In Charlotte's first game, Kemba had 12pts/3asts/3rebs on 3/11 shooting in 24 minutes. Lamb had 17/3/8 on 6/10 shooting in 23 minutes.

In the Spurs' first game, Rudy Gay didn't play, but Brimah had 6pts/1red/1ast on 2/3 shooting in 7 minutes of play, including a nice transition dunk.

Marcus Williams did not play in the Kings' first game and Shabazz missed the Blazers' first game with a day-to-day leg injury.

Daniel Hamilton had 11pts/2asts/5rebs(4offensive) on 3-11 shooting in 21 minutes in his Thunder debut. Also had 3 turnovers. Despite poor shooting and the turnovers, OKC fans on reddit seemed impressed with his game. In limited highlights available on Youtube he seemed to be handling a ball a lot for their reserves and made some nice plays. Did not look great defensively in said highlights

Thanks for the report. Much appreciated.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
looks like there's potential for a few more Huskies being back in the NBA this year.

Don't follow this stuff closely, but I've read stuff about
Marcus Williams
Meka
AB
HT
DHam
and Boat all getting a look

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
looks like there's potential for a few more Huskies being back in the NBA this year.

Don't follow this stuff closely, but I've read stuff about
Marcus Williams
Meka
AB
HT
DHam
and Boat all getting a look

Boat is back overseas per his instagram.

Reaction Score
Clifford had a lot of praise for Lamb's progress over the summer before training camp openend, hopefully the Monk and Bacon draft selections lit a fire under him.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
hopefully Boat's making a comfortable 6 figures, much like Special K for so long

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
What's going on with Rodney Purvis? As already stated, I've had a lot on my hands these past few months so I've been the last one to hear every story. As of a month ago, it was said he'd be on the training roster for Orlando but I don't see him listed on it. I also don't see him on a G-League roster and haven't heard of any overseas deals. What happened?

Reaction Score
What's going on with Rodney Purvis? As already stated, I've had a lot on my hands these past few months so I've been the last one to hear every story. As of a month ago, it was said he'd be on the training roster for Orlando but I don't see him listed on it. I also don't see him on a G-League roster and haven't heard of any overseas deals. What happened?
I'd heard something about him going to the Lakeland Magic in the G-League but I can't find a roster. It looks like the Lakeland team is debuting this season so maybe it's just behind?

Reaction Score
He didn't play in their first game, nor was he included on the box score as a DNP. But they only had 19 players in the box score whereas they could have a training camp roster of 20. I haven't seen anything on him at all, but I do know he was in Orlando within the last month.

Reaction Score
Kemba with 10pts, 4asts, 3 rebs, 4 steals in 17 minutes on 4/12 shooting. Lamb with 18pts, 4 asts, 3 rebs, 1 blk, 1 steal in 27 minutes on 5/9 shooting and 8/11 from the line tonight against the Pistons.
Drummond with 16pts, 15rebs, 1blk, 1 ast, 1 steal in 25 minutes on 5/9 shooting.
Emeka Okafor with 2pt, 5 rebs, and a steal in 10 minutes of play on 1/4 shooting for the 76ers

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Kemba with 10pts, 4asts, 3 rebs, 4 steals in 17 minutes on 4/12 shooting. Lamb with 18pts, 4 asts, 3 rebs, 1 blk, 1 steal in 27 minutes on 5/9 shooting and 8/11 from the line tonight against the Pistons.
Drummond with 16pts, 15rebs, 1blk, 1 ast, 1 steal in 25 minutes on 5/9 shooting.
Emeka Okafor with 2pt, 5 rebs, and a steal in 10 minutes of play on 1/4 shooting for the 76ers
How could you forget the most important stat??

Drummond shot 6/8 from the FT tonight.

Reaction Score
Love that Brimah was the fastest man by far up the floor in that first video. 3-11 for Hamilton seems....familiar. Boat's a star overseas and should soak up that nice salary as long as he can. Glad to see so many of our Huskies doing well!

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

giphy.gif

Really hope he somehow figured it out to shoot even a barely respectable percentage.

Reaction Score
Andre had a great game tonight in a losing effort. 18 pts 22 boards and 7 assists. Always thought he had the potential to be a good passer out of the post, hope he keeps it up.

Reaction Score

Really hope Dre puts it all together at some point. He's kind of been forgotten nationally now with guys like KAT and Jokic emerging but Dre still has franchise guy upside if he can be more consistent.

My only worry is that he might simply be playing in the wrong era.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom