Huskies going to pass rush school (J. Silver) | The Boneyard

Huskies going to pass rush school (J. Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
>>The Huskies have scoured the roster looking for players to get to the quarterback. They’ve been drilled and taught to get there. The only thing we won’t know until Aug. 29 against BYU is whether they can do it live. Wolfthausen is optimistic. “I think they’ve been good,” Wolthausen said. “You never really know because you can’t tackle a quarterback in practice. You plan and train it and we do different things in practice. we’ll find out. “

School’s out. Time for UConn to venture into the real world.<<

http://snyuconn.com/uconn/football/huskies-going-to-pass-rush-school/

Reaction Score
>>The Huskies have scoured the roster looking for players to get to the quarterback. They’ve been drilled and taught to get there. The only thing we won’t know until Aug. 29 against BYU is whether they can do it live. Wolfthausen is optimistic. “I think they’ve been good,” Wolthausen said. “You never really know because you can’t tackle a quarterback in practice. You plan and train it and we do different things in practice. we’ll find out. “

School’s out. Time for UConn to venture into the real world.<<

http://snyuconn.com/uconn/football/huskies-going-to-pass-rush-school/

Ormsby just physically looks like a guy who will end up playing on Sunday's, he has a mature athletic look like Andre Drummond did. Pruitt has showed flashes of play making ability, I am expecting him (hoping really) to have a breakout season.

Reaction Score
I'm glad to here this is a focus, because it is a real concern I have about the defense. We were positively horrible at rushing the passer last year. It would be great to see a major upgrade.

Reaction Score
I'm glad to here this is a focus, because it is a real concern I have about the defense. We were positively horrible at rushing the passer last year. It would be great to see a major upgrade.

Remember when we lined up a 10.5- 100 meter guy and just said, "kill, Trevardo, kill?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom