Huskies giving us a great ride | The Boneyard

Huskies giving us a great ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's unbelievable how much pleasure the Huskies performance throughout the year but particularly in the tournament has given us fans. I, for one, was delighted beyond measure to get to the Final Four, particulary with Michigan State standing in our way. Winning that game last Sunday was total magic and I was sooooooooo pumped, it wasn't funny! Then the first 10 minutes of yesterdays game I had kinda given up hope and just wanted the guys to make the final score presentable. I didn't want a reoccurrence of that devastating Louisville loss where people are gonna say, these guys didn't even BELONG! Then DeAndre Daniels hit that three and breathed some life into the team and it was like someone had hit a switch. The team's performance after that, particularly on the defensive end was spectacular, awesome, stupendous and more!!!! I'm just writing this to apologize for having lost faith in those first ten minutes. With Shabazz and company out there, those guys have never lost faith and I'm so damn proud of them. Stuff like this really enhances our chances for finding a new home in a conference where we can earn some respect that somehow our present conference hasn't given us or a few other very deserving basketball teams like Cincinnati and Memphis and SMU. Our guys really stepped it up and I hope that they beat the crap out of Calimari's crew tomorrow night. Whatever happens though, these guys have given us another dose of magic like we saw in 2011 and I hope Tuesday there's a throng of thousands and thousands of fans waiting for these Huskies back in Storrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom