Huskies enjoying the bowl life (Fuller) | The Boneyard

Huskies enjoying the bowl life (Fuller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.nhregister.com/sports/20151224/huskies-enjoying-the-bowl-life

>>It is indescribable,” said defensive end Kenton Adeyemi, one of six seniors expected to start on either offense or defense for UConn. “It is my first one. I have been here for five years and the older kids are talking about the bowl games they have been to, and to finally get a chance to experience one is awesome.

“It is part of the reason why I wanted to attend the university. The (Rentschler Field) is like 15 minutes away from my house so I have been to games at the XL Center and Rentschler Field growing up. We win this bowl game and we go out as a winning team and for a Connecticut guy to come back and to say that I was part of something to turn it around, it is an awesome feeling.”<<

Reaction Score
UConn team getting into the Christmas spirit
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2015/12/uconn-team-getting-into-christmas-spirit.html

>>Just in case there was a player on the UConn team forgetting what day tomorrow is, Bruce Springsteen's classic "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" began to blast through the sound system at Calvary Christian High School's football field late in the 13th of 16 periods in UConn's Thursday morning practice.<<

>>Diaco: "It is Christmas. If you can't be happy, the sun is shining, it is absolutely beautiful. The community and specifically the people who represent the St. Petersburg Bowl have been so gracious and accomodating. We are together as a football family, we are going to beach bash in a few minutes, Santa Claus is coming. If you can't be happy right now, you have to check yourself."<<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek