Huskies Checking in from the Gym | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Huskies Checking in from the Gym

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
And Paige, too...

Reaction Score
Interesting to see Paige Bueckers on the list.

Kid can't wait to be a part of the UConn family! Can you really blame her? Playing for the GOAT, the UConn tradition, a legitimate chance to win a NC every single year, and playing in front of the best WCBB fans in the country! Heck, I am getting amped up right now just thinking about the future of this UConn team!

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Interesting to see Paige Bueckers on the list.

Megan called her out to check in from the gym.

I love this for a couple of reasons:
1) It shows that they see Paige as part of the group, even though she still has a HS year to play.
2) Megan knows that she needs to start stepping up into the leadership role she’ll assume as a junior.

I know these social media posts seem silly to some, but I think there a pretty good sign that they’re working on building the team with the new pieces in their new roles. A+

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
So Nika Muhl is next?

I’d hope so, but since Nika’s IG is private, I don’t follow her. That just feels like crossing a line... And I don’t know if I’d see Crystal or Megan reposting her stories since hers is private. Anyone know?

Reaction Score
Where is Liv? I don't see ONO post of being in the gym. How much playing time she going to get, she needs to be in the gym the most.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
1) It shows that they see Paige as part of the group, even though she still has a HS year to play.
This is why I remarked that I thought it was interesting.

Reaction Score
Where is Liv? I don't see ONO post of being in the gym. How much playing time she going to get, she needs to be in the gym the most.
I’m going to give ONO the benefit of the doubt and assume her arms are sore from the weight room so she can’t hold her phone to post a pic :cool:

Reaction Score
I’d hope so, but since Nika’s IG is private, I don’t follow her. That just feels like crossing a line... And I don’t know if I’d see Crystal or Megan reposting her stories since hers is private. Anyone know?
Or maybe they know she's playing in a tournament. Idk, just my thoughts.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Or maybe they know she's playing in a tournament. Idk, just my thoughts.
Yeah, Nika was the only Husky player or commit playing in meaningful games. She didn't need to be working out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom