Huskies at the NBA Playoffs | The Boneyard

Huskies at the NBA Playoffs

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Jalen and Aaliyah....
20220501_194741.jpg

Reaction Score
Damn, when I was in college, all I could afford was the free admission to UConn men's BB games (with student ID). How times have changed!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Shame Caroline could not go. Pretty sure the Celtics are her team although she may have switched sides.

Reaction Score
I think Paige makes more than Geno now. And the Celtics might have given them tickets
Seems like they were Paige’s seats seeing as she was the only one who stayed courtside while the rest of the team rotated. Maybe Gatorade or StockX provided them?

4016FBB7-5FA4-4A3C-B62D-471B64653838.jpeg

Paige, Azzi, & Amari

85D1F0EB-76C0-42AE-9B66-7F3117F0DD34.jpeg

Paige, Nika, Aubrey, & Aaliyah

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Clearly, the star power behind the Celtic bench was a distraction yesterday as the team was upset at home by the Bucks…..:rolleyes:

As for the tickets, Geno has a long-standing relationship with the Celtics and GM Brad Stevens. I wouldn’t be surprised if he made a phone call. It’s good to know people. :)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Clearly, the star power behind the Celtic bench was a distraction yesterday as the team was upset at home by the Bucks…..:rolleyes:

As for the tickets, Geno has a long-standing relationship with the Celtics and GM Brad Stevens. I wouldn’t be surprised if he made a phone call. It’s good to know people. :)
Celtics were surprised NBA rules allowed the other team to play defense. Brooklyn did not get the memo.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score

Isn't that still a violation, giving tickets to players as additional compensation? Some rules have changed, but who knows. I don't think the University or Geno were involved with this, must have been one of Paiges NIL contacts.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Isn't that still a violation, giving tickets to players as additional compensation? Some rules have changed, but who knows. I don't think the University or Geno were involved with this, must have been one of Paiges NIL contacts.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score

I don’t think so. Players and team officials have always had the right to provide tickets to games to friends, family, etc. Recruits get tickets to college games all the time. Paige in particular has shown up at WNBA, NBA and other college games for several years now. But if it was a problem, Paige probably just put it on her credit card. :cool:

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Celtics were surprised NBA rules allowed the other team to play defense. Brooklyn did not get the memo.
I rarely watch NBA anymore, but I did happen to catch this amazing play. Giannis passes to himself, then dunks!

ETA: Shout out to Boneyard posters, after twenty years, my total likes has FINALLY passed my total posts, thanks mostly to my musical posts. Thank you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom