Hurley's Pre-Game Media Availability for Binghamton Game | The Boneyard

Hurley's Pre-Game Media Availability for Binghamton Game

Reaction Score
Good interviews. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like Tyrese picked up some style from Hurley. Nice to have the experienced guys being confident and comfortable in front of the media. Sounds like the team is confident and focused.

Reaction Score
"Free throws" Tyrese had to pick something. Well played young man.

Reaction Score
Good interviews. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like Tyrese picked up some style from Hurley. Nice to have the experienced guys being confident and comfortable in front of the media. Sounds like the team is confident and focused.

That translated to how Martin played against LIU too. I was impressed and would love to see him carry that through the season. Under control, defend/rebound, opportunistic rim attacks, and open 3s.

Regarding player interviews - they often give you what the coaches are feeding them. Great sign when you hear the same messages from the coach and players.

Reaction Score
Regarding player interviews - they often give you what the coaches are feeding them. Great sign when you hear the same messages from the coach and players.
This year's buzz phrase seems to be "playing to one's identity". Danny says it all the time and I've heard Tyler, Andre, Tyrese and others use the same phrase. I guess it shows that they're listening, anyhow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom