Hurley's Player Rotation FTW | The Boneyard

Hurley's Player Rotation FTW

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Put Gaff in about a minute earlier than he normally does and gave him a minute on the court with Cole and Jax before he gave Cole his normal rest around the 12 minute mark.

Did it both halves. Gave Gaff a chance to get his sea legs while he still had support.

Great adjustment.

Reaction Score
Thought the rotations were great today. The subs in the 1st half were great and he was constantly subbing, not sticking with lineups.

Rode the starting lineup in the 2nd half when we needed defense, put Polley in when Seton Hall made it close, and back to the strong defensive lineup when it was a comfortable lead again

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Back off from the hyperbole, and you'll see that the only remaining coaches are the ones who have outperformed him.
So are you suggesting he's the worst "remaining" coach in the Big East? How has Ewing outperformed him? As far as I know he's a remaining Big East coach

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
So are you suggesting he's the worst "remaining" coach in the Big East? How has Ewing outperformed him? As far as I know he's a remaining Big East coach
Nope.
We are in the BET Semi-finals.

The other coaches tomorrow are Jay Wright, Ed Cooley, and Greg McDermott. All have defeated UConn this year.

The competition is elevated, as should be expected. The "he's not the worst coach" standard no longer applies.

I am not complaining or friticising, and I wish and will cheer for our team's best performances of the year. At this point, they will be needed. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope that makes things clearer.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Nope.
We are in the BET Semi-finals.

The other coaches tomorrow are Jay Wright, Ed Cooley, and Greg McDermott. All have defeated UConn this year.

The competition is elevated, as should be expected. The "he's not the worst coach" standard no longer applies.

I am not complaining or friticising, and I wish and will cheer for our team's best performances of the year. At this point, they will be needed. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope that makes things clearer.
ok. look at my initial post again. and put your reading comprehension glasses on. "worst coach ever in the Big East". it was sarcasm, numbnuts

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
ok. look at my initial post again. and put your reading comprehension glasses on. "worst coach ever in the Big East". it was sarcasm, numbnuts

Bad sarcasm is susceptible to criticism like any bad comedy.

Now it's like you're losing your cool over a heckler. Go ahead, argue that it was funny and I missed it. Call me names. Tell me I can't read. It's not going to get any better, especially after your earlier Patrick Ewing reference.

It was a good game. I'd like to see two more this weekend, and I'm sure you would as well.

Reaction Score
Rotations were good. As always in a conference tournament with games in consecutive days, you worry about fatigue but Villanova is in the same situation so it should even out.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom