Hurley Taxi to NYC-MSG | The Boneyard

Hurley Taxi to NYC-MSG

Reaction Score
lindsey graham world GIF

Reaction Score
Surprised how slow the yard has been as this beautiful photo is yet to surface.

Hurley is driving the iconic NYC yellow cab.

Will he deliver BET champ? Can he mirror Geno’s success? The wait is killing me…

Hawk carrying a stylish cooler full of $2 Miller Lites to bring to MSG...

temery

What?
Reaction Score
They should show Clingan not being able to fit.

Reminds me of a story I heard about Manute Bol. Supposedly he had the front seat of his car taken out so he could fit.

I think he might have driven a taxi at one point.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of a story I heard about Manute Bol. Supposedly he had the front seat of his car taken out so he could fit.

He was in a taxi that crashed, in Connecticut, back in 2004 and hurt badly, was in a coma for some time. The driver, who had been speeding, died in the crash.

Reaction Score

I met Manute after a Bridgeport game back in the day, one of my buddies at UConn knew someone that played on women's hoop team so we went to a game and went out afterwards for beers. I remember watching Manute get into a very small car at end of the nigh it was either a VW Rabbit or something similar, and I remember clearly seeing Manute's knees were on the windshield - not certain if he sat in a front seat pulled all the way back or the rear seat, uncertainty due to aforementioned beers.

Reaction Score
I saw Manute Bol at Westfarms Mall as a kid in the 90s and vividly recall a woman dropping her jaw and the bag she was carrying simultaneously- after being in disbelief of how tall he was. You don’t see 7’6” people that often!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom