Hurley Rich Eisen interview | The Boneyard

Hurley Rich Eisen interview

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Dan needs to hibernate for a month. That segment from 3:10 - 5:45 was quite interesting.

Reaction Score
Dan is the kind of guy.. I would enjoy having an adult beverage with him and me..Maybe @August_West .. And just chillin and telling some stories.. Just kidding. Tons of other UConn crazies that would add to the flavor of the conversation.. First step for him is really embracing the Yard..Or in his code.. Social media..

EDIT: Kemba is coming out and talking stuff about UConn being elite.. Throwin' down the gauntlet.. It is what it is..

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A big part of being a coach is helping your players work through any issues or struggles that they have. It has to help him to be able to tell players that he went through huge struggles himself as a player. Very interesting listen.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
IIRC, Bobby Hurley was floundering professionally until younger brother took him under his wing and brought him to Wagner and Rhody with him. That's doing your brother a solid.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
IIRC, Bobby Hurley was floundering professionally until younger brother took him under his wing and brought to Wagner and Rhody with him. That's doing your brother a solid.

Yep. When Dan took the Wagner job, Bobby and his family were living in Florida. Dan had all kinds of doubts about moving to the college coaching game, as is his nature, and pretty much told Bobby he was getting him back into basketball and doing this thing with him.

Reaction Score
What a great interview. We tend, or I tend, to think, coaches and star athletes are indestructible. This interview shows the depth of emotion that I didn’t expect from Danny.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom