Hurley Pre-Game Media Availability (Butler) | The Boneyard

Hurley Pre-Game Media Availability (Butler)

Reaction Score
His answers were okay, but there must have been some real interesting activity going on to the left and right of the camera, because he never looked straight ahead in the whole 15 minutes. His head was like one of those bobble heads that won't stay still. I guess he sees no point in even feigning interest with the media. We just have to win this Butler game.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
His answers were okay, but there must have been some real interesting activity going on to the left and right of the camera, because he never looked straight ahead in the whole 15 minutes. His head was like one of those bobble heads that won't stay still. I guess he sees no point in even feigning interest with the media. We just have to win this Butler game.
Yes he tends to do that in his interviews.

Reaction Score
mushroom tea kickin' in

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom