Hurley post game presser UNH. | The Boneyard

Hurley post game presser UNH.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
No audio first 90 seconds.

Reaction Score
Hinted at one of the freshman getting in the starting lineup eventually. Love it!

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I think what Hurley hints at but won’t directly say is that he knows the team is a year or two away. So playing the younger guys more minutes definitely factors in to that.

Still looking for that blow out 40 point win. We should be winning these games by more than what we are. The slow starts offensively seems to be the primary issue. I like moving Bouk into a starting role just not sure who to bench. I guess Tyler(who’s 11th in the country in offensive rating) and CV(who leads our team in nearly every stat) are the only 2 real options...

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I think what Hurley hints at but won’t directly say is that he knows the team is a year or two away. So playing the younger guys more minutes definitely factors in to that.

Still looking for that blow out 40 point win. We should be winning these games by more than what we are. The slow starts offensively seems to be the primary issue. I like moving Bouk into a starting role just not sure who to bench. I guess Tyler(who’s 11th in the country in offensive rating) and CV(who leads our team in nearly every stat) are the only 2 real options...
Looks like it might be Josh right now. Danny sure gets pumped for his guards, not so much for his bigs

Reaction Score

against some of the teams we have been playing, it would have made sense to start bouk instead of Carlton but probably not worth it because Carlton will be starting for conference games no matter what.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They'll be better in a few years for sure. But who's to say that playing the younger guys more won't make this year's team better? Hurley did something yesterday that made so happy I could barely stand it. The subs come in. make a stop but Bouk makes a bad TO that leads to a UNH 3. Hurley calls time and I'm expecting him to put the starters back in. But no! He keeps the subs in and they take the lead 3 minutes later.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They'll be better in a few years for sure. But who's to say that playing the younger guys more won't make this year's team better? Hurley did something yesterday that made so happy I could barely stand it. The subs come make a stop but Bouk makes a bad TO that leads to a UNH 3. Hurley calls time and I'm expecting him to put the starters back in. But no! He keeps the subs in and they take the lead 3 minutes later.
Yup, and then later on he had more of a mix between the subs and the starters.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yup, and then later on he had more of a mix between the subs and the starters.
And that's what I'm hoping is a "Preview of Coming Attractions".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom