Hurley Post Game Press Conference | The Boneyard

Hurley Post Game Press Conference

Reaction Score
Short one.

Didn't sound that dejected. Gave credit to Creighton for taking the game.

Not sure what that last thing was about Akok. Didn't sound look like we will see him the rest of this season.

Reaction Score
He’s just clearly getting sick of all the Akok questions. The dude won’t be ready till next year

Reaction Score
He was not happy about the Akok question, but I guess I’m not sure why? Seemed reasonable to ask why we haven’t seen him if he’s healthy. Definitely sounds like a point of frustration for Hurley and staff, wonder what’s going on behind the scenes

Reaction Score
He’s just clearly getting sick of all the Akok questions. The dude won’t be ready till next year
Sure but why not just come out and tell us that? Just saying everyone is healthy is not going to cut it.

Reaction Score
Sure but why not just come out and tell us that? Just saying everyone is healthy is not going to cut it.
He’s alluded to that already but he’s walking on a thin line because he doesn’t want to kill the kids confidence about his recovery. I think he wants to be patient with Akok while at the same time being positive about his health. So it sounds like he’s saying he’s healthy but in reality he’s really not...yet. Not something he wants to come out and say bluntly. But reporters don’t understand the mental side of the game

Reaction Score
"they won it late" No, we lost it late. Great defense all game, ZERO field goals in last 6 minutes.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I don't think we see him. All the talk about him during the year. I thought he was done. Until, one game he comes in and buries a couple of three's and is smiling. Big Hoopla!!! So, I stuck my foot in my mouth. Well maybe I stuck it in too soon. He didn't play the rest of that game and really haven't seen him. Sound like another AG story.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom