Hurley needs to have RJ Cole working on tossing up lobs every practice | The Boneyard

Hurley needs to have RJ Cole working on tossing up lobs every practice

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We've got so many guys with decent hops, if we had someone who could toss a decent lob we could get a ton of easy (and entertaining) points.

#WherehaveyougoneDanielHamilton?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
not to Josh
and why wait til next year for these plays?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
not to Josh
and why wait til next year for these plays?
Because no one on this year’s squad has shown the ability to put the ball where it needs to be

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And yet he caught it and dunked while still in the air. The guy has just unreal quickness and reflexes. I’m not sure everyone realized how incredible that was.

Yeah. I've mentioned in several threads how well he plays the game. It's not just the raw numbers, it's what you said. The ability to anticipate, see and change on the fly as necessary to make plays.

C

Chief00

Because no one on this year’s squad has shown the ability to put the ball where it needs to be
I think Gaffney can. The last two games he has 12 assists and 1 turnover. Now he has to do it against better competition.
Against the better teams Al Gilbert’s speed will be an asset, but I hope Al is listening when Danny talks about how Gaffney gives plays a chance to breathe and doesn’t force things if the numbers aren’t there or until the defense makes a mistake. He waits for his opportunity to strike. Chief also noted watching the game how Gaffney clearly knows where his teammates are before he gets the ball, since he will throw it to an open teammate immediately upon receipt of the ball. These are the types of traits Chief identifies in a player that the First Night crowd might miss. It shows his mind is working well and he’s mentally in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom