Hurley named to Naismith Coach of the Year late-season watch list | The Boneyard

Hurley named to Naismith Coach of the Year late-season watch list

Reaction Score
Remember when that poster wanted him fired at halftime of the Iona game? Lol

UConn’s Dan Hurley was one of 15 Division I head coaches named to the late-season watch list for the Naismith Men’s Coach of the Year award, the Atlanta Tipoff Club announced Friday.

Alternate access:
UConn’s Dan Hurley named to Naismith Coach of the Year late-season watch list

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
So no other coaches from the Big East are listed.

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t be surprised if Thad Motta was Big East coach of the year and Hurley was national

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Who else would you propose?
None I was just hoping that alone would make him the leading candidate for BE COY. Last year Tang from Kansas State won Naismith National COY and was a unanimous choice for BIG 12 COY. I was going along those lines. Seemed like a reasonable point. Not sure how you made it into something it was not.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
None I was just hoping that alone would make him the leading candidate for BE COY. Last year Tang from Kansas State won Naismith National COY and was a unanimous choice for BIG 12 COY. I was going along those lines. Seemed like a reasonable point. Not sure how you made it into something it was not.
Because you posted one sentence and it was incredibly vague. I thought you were insinuating the same thing when I read it. If you didn't want people questioning it you should have finished your thought and said you think that means Hurley wins BE COY

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Because you posted one sentence and it was incredibly vague. I thought you were insinuating the same thing when I read it. If you didn't want people questioning it you should have finished your thought and said you think that means Hurley wins BE COY
Ok so we all agree if he wins National COY and no other BE coach is even being considered then by all reason he should win BE COY. And to the other point since no other BE coach is even being considered for NCOY even if he does not win it, is just the nomination enough to get him BECOY?

Reaction Score
Ok so we all agree if he wins National COY and no other BE coach is even being considered then by all reason he should win BE COY. And to the other point since no other BE coach is even being considered for NCOY even if he does not win it, is just the nomination enough to get him BECOY?
Hopefully, he deserves to win it with the job he's done this year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom