Hurley Just Killing It With Recuiting | The Boneyard

Hurley Just Killing It With Recuiting

Reaction Score
He’s doing a great job and next we want to see improvement with his in game coaching decisions, and even that is bound to improve as his talent level goes up. But we have learned that he can flat out get talent. Karaban commented how focused and attentive he was during the recruiting process. Don’t know what will happen this year but good tomes are coming I Sense.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
He’s doing a great job and next we want to see improvement with his in game coaching decisions, and even that is bound to improve as his talent level goes up. But we have learned that he can flat out get talent. Karaban commented how focused and attentive he was during the recruiting process. Don’t know what will happen this year but good tomes are coming I Sense.

Big credit to Hurley but props also to the assistants. These guys are all tearing it up.

This is what happens when you hire assistants based on merit, skill, experience and contacts -- not on where they went to school.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Mythbusting Marketing: If You Build It, They Will Come - Signalfire

Hurley is definately building it .

Reaction Score
Big credit to Hurley but props also to the assistants. These guys are all tearing it up.

This is what happens when you hire assistants based on merit, skill, experience and contacts -- not on where they went to school.
Luke adds just another big element to our recruiting process that our previous assistant coach (KF) was not able to accomplish at this point in time.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Luke adds just another big element to our recruiting process that our previous assistant coach (KF) was not able to accomplish at this point in time.

Huge addition. I’ll take KFree as my PF any day but Murray seems to be pretty good at this recruiting stuff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom